Website Terms and Conditions of Use
- Access to the Site and its use in any form whatsoever constitute activities conducted by users, whether they are mere visitors or purchasers, activities for which the users themselves are solely responsible, and Big Luca cannot be held liable in any way for users’ use of the Site and its contents that do not comply with the regulations in force, without prejudice to Big Luca’s liability for willful misconduct or gross negligence.
- Users, whether purchasers or mere visitors are solely responsible for providing information and data that is incorrect, incomplete, false, or belongs to third parties who have not given consent for the transmission of such data by users.
- Users are solely responsible for the safekeeping and proper use of the information transmitted, and Big Luca is in no way responsible for any kind of damage or harm resulting to users or third parties from the incorrect use, loss, or misappropriation in any way that has occurred of such information.
- Big Luca is not responsible for any inconvenience or damage resulting from viruses, corrupted files, errors, omissions, service interruptions, deletion of content, connection problems, unauthorized access, alteration of data, or failure or malfunction of user devices.
- The “Big Luca” trademark, the Site, and all content contained therein, such as but not limited to, descriptions, photographs, videos, graphics, processes, software, music, etc., are the exclusive property of Big Luca, which has all applicable intellectual and industrial property rights over them. Users, whether mere visitors or purchasers are entitled not only to visit the Site and access their reserved area but also to print, copy and transmit to third parties images and descriptive data of the services on the site, provided that they are for lawful and personal purposes of a non-commercial nature. Users may not in any way access the reserved areas of third parties without their authorization, nor reproduce in whole or in part the contents of the Site, unless Big Luca or the third parties that may own them give their express consent. Any other use is not permitted and will be prosecuted.
- Purchases of Big Luca branded services, made through the Site entail the obligation of the buyer to give complete and correct data to finalize the payment and the provision or shipment of the services and products purchased and for all tax obligations in charge of Big Luca. As a rule, registration to the Site is done through the purchase of one or more services or products, which is followed by the creation of a user account.
- Logging in with your account to the Site is a necessary condition for using the services.
- Anyone wishing to activate a link to the Site must give prior notice to firstname.lastname@example.org and obtain some written consent from Big Luca. In the absence of such consent, any link to the Site itself will be prohibited, and Big Luca will take action at the appropriate forums to remove it.
- Big Luca takes every precaution in order to ensure comfortable, functional, and pleasant use of the Site for its users, but does not guarantee either implicitly or explicitly the continuity and completeness of the Site, as well as the absence of any element harmful to users’ devices, their data, and their sensitivities. In particular, Big Luca is not responsible for the content that is illegitimate or inappropriate or that offends the sensibilities of some users uploaded by other users, and users agree to scrupulously observe the conditions relating to the restricted area.
- Services purchased on the Site are sold directly by Big Luca. Not necessarily all services marked “Big Luca” will be presented or offered for sale through the Site. The full terms and conditions of the sale will apply to purchases made on the Site.
- Any attempt to circumvent or overcome the protections of the Site or to use it for purposes other than visiting the available services and purchasing them, all for personal purposes only, is prohibited.
- These conditions apply regardless of the device used to visit and use the Site, as well as for the appropriate mobile application.
- Communications intended for Big Luca regarding Customer Service should be made by email to email@example.com. All other communication, including any complaints, should always be made via this address.
- The information given by the user, especially in the restricted area, and, secondarily, his or her IP address, will be the basis for determining the order in which the user belongs.
- These conditions are governed and supplemented by UAE law and if in conflict with them, the clauses valid under that law will remain in force.
- Any dispute not amicably or out-of-court resolved between users and Big Luca shall be settled exclusively and finally by arbitration procedure in accordance with the rules (“Arbitration Rules”) of the Dubai International Arbitration Centre (DIAC), which the Parties declare that they accept in its entirety and to which they also refer for what concerns the manner in which the arbitrators are appointed.
Conditions concerning the restricted area
- Users who wish to do so may register on the Site, thereby undertaking to give the requested data – aware of the responsibility and penalties established by law for false statements, false declarations, and identity theft. Big Luca reserves the right to regularly verify the reliability, truthfulness, and completeness of the data provided, as well as not to accept, suspend or cancel the registration of any user at any time.
- Acceptance by Big Luca of users who have registered for the restricted area implies acceptance by those users of these conditions relating to the same.
- Upon acceptance of the registration, the user will be given a password to be matched with their e-mail in order to log in. The user will be able to independently change this password and agrees to keep their access keys confidential and secure, therefore indemnifying Big Luca and its collaborators in any capacity from any damage or inconvenience resulting from the loss or use of this information by third parties. In case of loss of the password, the user may request, through the Site, the sending of a temporary password, which it is advisable to change at the first access.
- Big Luca will never send requests to send the e-mail used for logging in or the relevant password, or any other sensitive user data (by way of example, telephone number, credit card number, identity document etc.). Should the user receive such requests, which will constitute an attempt at so-called phishing, Big Luca requests that the user have the courtesy to report such acts, so that due legal and user-protection precautions can be put in place. Big Luca is of course not responsible, should the user fall into such traps and, in any case, does not guarantee in any way the total security and inviolability of the restricted area. Therefore, the user is required to maintain a high level of attention to the data they freely transmit in that area.
- The user warrants and is responsible for the truthfulness, completeness, accuracy, and ownership of the information transmitted in the restricted area, aware of the penalties for false statements, misrepresentation, and identity theft. The user may still use a so-called avatar to protect his or her anonymity from third parties, but Big Luca will have the right to know and the user guarantees to truthfully communicate the user’s true identity.
- Big Luca will maintain constant monitoring of user-uploaded content but will not take any responsibility for the latter should other users feel aggrieved or threatened by it. Such users will be required to contact Big Luca to report the content in question.
General terms and conditions of sale
- The terms and conditions set forth herein govern the sale and purchase of Big Luca branded services on and through the Site between Big Luca International Consulting F.Z.E. located at B.C. 1304464 – Building AFZ B1 – PO Box 113271 – United Arab Emirates, and the purchasing users of the Site and apply to all sales made on the Site and by telephone with Big Luca’s procurers.
- The general conditions of sale may be changed unilaterally and at any time, without notice by Big Luca. The applicable conditions are those in force at the time of the completion of the purchase order.
- Each telematic step provided for the purchase of services is an integral and essential part of the purchase and sale contract.
- These conditions apply to all jurisdictions, but where some of their provisions conflict with the rules of a particular jurisdiction, all rules not in conflict with it will remain in force.
- To determine the sorting of the visitor and the buyer, the data provided by the visitor and their IP address will be used as the basis.
- Notwithstanding the provisions of Clause 4 of the Terms and Conditions regarding the restricted area and the provisions on the protection of users’ personal data, upon first purchase on the Site, even for users who have already purchased the same product on other platforms, they are required to personally identify themselves with a short video, which will be deleted by Big Luca immediately after verification.
- The display of Big Luca’s services and related information on the Site does not constitute an offer to purchase, but only an invitation to offer by the user, who may submit their purchase order through the online procedure in force at the time. Having forwarded the order, Big Luca may accept it and, in that case, will give notice through the procedure in force at that time, for example by means of an appropriate screen and/or sending a specific e-mail. Only then will the contract of sale and purchase be considered concluded. The user expressly declares that he/she is aware that any communication of acknowledgment of the order does not in any way count as acceptance of the latter. In case of refusal or cancellation of the order, without prejudice to any rights held by Big Luca, Big Luca will be obliged to return any sums already collected by the user to the same source from which the payment was received.
- Even though the purchaser may use the skills learned through the purchased products and services, the purchaser agrees not to resell such products and services in whole or in part, not to copy them in whole or in part, and in any case not to directly or indirectly engage in acts in competition with Big Luca.
- The product purchased is destined for the country in which the user places the order. The user themselves, and not Big Luca, is therefore solely responsible for any administrative and customs paperwork for placing the purchased product in another country. Big Luca, therefore, does not offer any support for customs practices and advice.
- The Site features accurate descriptions of each product displayed there. Users can request further information about them by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting their personal reference consultant.
- The prices indicated are inclusive of VAT, if and where due, and are expressed in euros. Prices and reference currency may be changed at any time and without notice by Big Luca and shall be considered fixed at the time the order is placed by the buyer. Where indicated, shipping charges should be applied to them.
- In the event of a change in the VAT rate, if and where due, between the time the order is placed by the user and the time the product is shipped, Big Luca will notify the user of such change, requiring the user to pay the balance, if there is an increase, or returning any excess. In the event of a rate increase, if the user does not settle such variation within fourteen (14) days, Big Luca shall cancel the order and return any amounts already collected by the user to the same source from which payment was received.
- Payment methods include Visa and MasterCard, PayPal, wire transfer, coupon and Stripe credit cards, and the related information will be used by Big Luca to finalize all payments due and for tax, anti-terrorism and anti-money laundering obligations. Big Luca may at its discretion and without notice change the payment methods accepted. In the case of payment by Stripe, the account holder is Shadow Consulting LLC, part of Big Luca’s group; in any case, the seller and issuer of the relevant tax documents always remains Big Luca International Consulting F.Z.E.
- Users may give Big Luca their email and cell phone references in order to receive updates from Big Luca on the status of their purchase and shipment, through those channels.
- The performance of obligations under Big Luca may be suspended in the event of the occurrence of a fortuitous event or force majeure that prevents or delays their performance. These are considered as such, for example, but without limitation, war, riots, terrorist threats, insurrections, strikes, epidemics, pandemics, and supply problems attributable to third parties, or the incorrect indication by the user of the correct shipping address. Big Luca will inform the user about the occurrence of the fortuitous event or force majeure within ten days of its occurrence. In the event that the suspension of the service should extend for a period longer than fourteen days, the user will have the opportunity to cancel the order placed and Big Luca will return any amounts already collected.
- With regard to the subscription (“membership”) service called the “Rana Nera Club,” the following specific conditions apply, which take precedence over any other conflicting provisions:
- Rana Nera Club consists of two types of subscriptions, “Freshman” and “Veteran,” whose prices and features are better detailed at https://www.rananera.com/. The price of Rana Nera does not include existing courses in Big Luca’s catalog.
However, the Rana Nera Club subscription will contain so-called “Spoiler Boxes,” i.e. excerpts from other courses.
- At any time, users can upgrade or downgrade their subscription and thus change from “Freshman” to “Veteran” and vice versa.
- The duration of membership in the Rana Nera Club is unlimited, however:
- users who wish to cancel their subscriptions will no longer be eligible for readmission unless otherwise decided at Big Luca’s sole discretion;
- Big Luca may exclude any subscriber from membership at its discretion, refunding the last month’s subscription;
- in both of the foregoing cases (19.3.1 and 19.3.2), it is understood that the user may continue to use all of the material acquired up to the time of termination.
- The “three hours or refunded” guarantee, which applies to other Big Luca services and products, is expressly excluded from the membership called Rana Nera Club, in all its versions (“Freshman” and “Veteran”).
- The “three hours or refunded” guarantee is expressly excluded for the course” Frontline Telephone Sale,” unless Big Luca puts the (perfectly fulfilled) buyers of ” Frontline Telephone Sale” in contact with five interested companies of telephone sellers, within thirty working days of the purchase of the course itself; in case of failure to contact five interested companies, the buyer may request a refund of the full price. Big Luca guarantees only the mere contact between five interested companies and the buyers of ” Frontline Telephone Sales,” but does not guarantee anything about the relationships that companies and buyers will eventually establish.
In relation to the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) No. 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation or “GDPR”), the provisions of the GDPR apply to consumers residing in the member countries of the European Union, even when the data is processed by a non-European entity, such as Big Luca, even when contracts concluded with consumers residing in the member countries of the European Union are governed by laws other than those of the member countries of the European Union (e.g., United Arab Emirates), which also adopt their own similar data protection measures.
Therefore, we would like to point out that personal data provided by data subjects to Big Luca are and will be processed in full compliance with the applicable data protection regulations.
For this purpose, the information prescribed by Article 13 of GDPR is provided.
This information is provided in accordance with the GDPR to those who interact with web services that can be accessed electronically from the Site.
The Disclosure is made only for the Site in question and not also for other websites that may be consulted by interested parties through links.
From the Site, the interested party will be able to directly access the virtual store, in which they will have the opportunity to make any online purchases.
“Personal data” (ex art. 4 number 1 GDPR) means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (data subject); an identifiable person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, with particular reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier, or to one or more characteristic elements of his or her physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
“Processing” (ex Art. 4 number 2 GDPR) means any operation or set of operations, whether or not involving automated processes, applied to personal data or sets of personal data, such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, comparison or interconnection, restriction, erasure or destruction.
- Data Processor
Data Processor is Big Luca International Consulting F.Z.E., with a registered office in B.C. 1304464 – Building AFZ B1 – PO Box 113271 – United Arab Emirates, in the person of its legal representative, Dr. Luca De Stefani, and may, at its own discretion, partially or totally delegate its functions to external third party technical collaborators, who will be required to respect the confidentiality of the information acquired and not to use it for purposes other than those accepted by the user through this Information Notice.
Type of data and purpose of processing
- The personal data provided is used by Big Luca and its partners, to whom it will be disclosed only as necessary, as further described in clause 2.1 below.
- These data are the identifying data such as first and last name, place and date of birth, gender, social security number, access data to the Site, photos, and videos, as well as basic contact data such as e-mail address, phone number, postal address, to which to give paper correspondence.
- Big Luca processes the data subject’s data for the following purposes:
- Responding to specific requests;
- Allow people to purchase courses, consulting, events, and anything else provided by Big Luca;
- Fulfill obligations under laws, regulations, tax, accounting and European Union regulations, or provisions issued by authorities and supervisory and control bodies in connection with or otherwise related to the existing and/or future legal relationship;
- Post or interact with the data subject’s profile on the Site and on groups on social networks;
- Defending one’s rights, including in relation to debt collection.
- The processing of personal data for the purposes referred to in clauses 2.1. a), b), c), d), e), of this Notice is based on Art. 6(1)(b) and (c) GDPR. For the purposes set out in clause 2.1 of this Notice, the legal basis for processing, pursuant to Art. 6(1)(a) GDPR, is consent.
- Nature of conferral
For the purposes referred to in clauses 2.1. a), b), c), d), e) of this Information Notice, the provision of data is necessary for the establishment of the legal relationship, the registration to the Site and its management, and any refusal determines the inability to take advantage, even free of charge, of what is offered by Big Luca.
- Communication and dissemination of data
The personal data referred to in Clause 2 (“Type of data and purpose of processing”) may be disclosed, in performance of the affiliation relationship, to the following recipients:
- Big Luca staff and consultants (including salespeople);
- External persons or companies that Big Luca may use to perform operational, administrative, accounting or auditing or certification activities, sending communications;
- Companies, consultants, freelancers working with or assisting Big Luca;
- IT services company;
- Banks and insurance and/or social security institutions;
- Authorities, control and/or supervisory bodies and public agencies.
- Big Luca, moreover, in order to give public awareness of its products, values, projects and initiatives, also pursues additional processing purposes, which involve communication and dissemination to the public both through traditional media and through websites and social networks. As part of these activities, it is possible that personal data may be disclosed or disseminated. Big Luca, in addition, in order to make its products, values, projects and initiatives known to the public, also pursues additional processing purposes, which involve communication and dissemination to the public both through traditional media and through internet sites and social networks. As part of these activities, personal data may be disclosed or disseminated.
Personal data will not be disseminated unless otherwise stipulated by specific regulations.
Photographs of minors will not be published, unless all appropriate protective measures are taken, at the expense of those concerned and in any case with their express consent.
- Place of processing and transfer abroad of data
- Data processing activities are carried out outside the European Union or the European Economic Area.
- The GDPR requires that the data subject be clearly informed by the Data Controller of the risks that transfer abroad may give to his or her personal data so that he or she can give free, specific, and informed consent.
In this regard, we inform you that the servers that store these data, as far as Big Luca is concerned, are installed in the United Arab Emirates; therefore, the data are also transferred abroad (meaning by foreign countries not belonging to the European Union and the European Economic Area, i.e. in the United Arab Emirates).
In this case, the Data Controller as of now guarantees that the transfer, if necessary, will be made only under the specific conditions provided for in Articles 44 et seq. of the GDPR.
- Method of processing
Personal data will be processed on paper or by automated means for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected, by the Data Controller and other authorized parties.
The personal data of the interested parties will be kept until the purposes indicated in this Notice are achieved and in any case in compliance with legal obligations.
- The processing on personal data is carried out with mainly electronic and telematic methods by Big Luca and other subjects who, appropriately selected as to reliability and competence, carry out operations instrumental to the pursuit of the purposes strictly related to the use of the Site and social networks.
In the processing of data that can, directly or indirectly, identify the user, Big Luca tries to respect a principle of strict necessity. For this reason, Big Luca has configured the site in such a way that the use of the user’s personal data is kept to a minimum: therefore, the processing of the user’s personal data is excluded, when the purposes pursued in individual cases can be achieved through the use of anonymous data (as, for example, in market research aimed at improving services) or by other means that allow the person concerned to be identified only in cases of necessity or at the request of the authorities and the police (as, for example, for data on traffic and permanence on the Site or IP address).
- Personal data will be communicated to third parties only with the express consent of the person concerned, except in cases where the communication is required by law, or the law does not require express consent, or is instead necessary for purposes provided for by law, or for the performance of the activity requested by the user.
Big Luca reserves the right to delete accounts and all related data in the event that illicit content is detected, harmful to the image of Big Luca and/or its services or third parties, or otherwise offensive content or content that promotes illegal or defamatory activities, pornographic content, inciting violence, promoting discrimination related to race, sex, religion and sexual orientation.
- Period of data retention
The personal data of the interested parties will be kept, in their entirety, for the entire period of their registration to the Site and in any case for the period necessary to carry out the purposes referred to in clauses 2.1. a), b), c), d), e) of this Information Notice and for a subsequent period of up to two years after the termination of the relationship with Big Luca, in the absence of debt situations and in any case in compliance with legal obligations.
Otherwise, the complete data will be kept for up to two years after the elimination of the debt situation of the interested party and in any case in compliance with legal obligations.
Access to personal data
- Please note that interested parties can check, confer and, if necessary, modify the data registered on the Site by sending an email to email@example.com. Interested parties can always check the data that Big Luca holds by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Big Luca reserves the right not to give effect to unlawful or unfounded requests.
- Data Security
Big Luca takes appropriate technological and organizational measures to protect personal data.
- Some personal data, the transmission of which is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols, are acquired by the software and computer systems that enable the operation of Katanga in the course of their normal operation. Such data are not collected to be associated with identified individuals but, by their very nature, could, through processing and links with information held by third parties, nevertheless allow users to be identified. By way of example, the data in question may be: the addresses provided by Internet providers, the domain names of the computers used by the users who connect to the site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the resources requested, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the user’s operating system and computer environment. The use of such data is limited to the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct operation and are deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against Katanga or other users: except for this possible circumstance, data on web contacts do not persist for more than six months.
- Exercise of the data subject’s rights
In relation to the processing of personal data covered by this notice, the data subject will be entitled to exercise the rights provided by Articles 15 to 22 GDPR, in particular the right to know the data processed by Big Luca, to have them supplemented, amended or deleted, or to object to their processing for legitimate reasons, or to transfer them to another Data Controller.
To exercise these rights, the data subject may contact the Data Processor by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Big Luca reserves the right not to give effect to unlawful or unfounded requests.
- Right to lodge a complaint or appeal
If a data subject believes that Big Luca’s processing of his or her personal data is in violation of the GDPR, he or she may file a complaint with the relevant Data Protection Authority, or appeal to the ordinary judicial authority.
- Consent and withdrawal of consent
Pursuant to Articles 6 and 7 GDPR, consent to the processing of personal data is necessary, for the purposes set out in clause 2.1. of this notice.
Consent is revocable at any time and without giving reasons, by forwarding the withdrawal statement by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on the same prior to withdrawal.
- Updating the Disclosure.
This Policy may be amended over time to conform to changes in relevant legislation or for reasons of commercial convenience. Any material changes will be posted on the Site and you are responsible for periodically monitoring the Site to inform yourself as to whether these terms and conditions are in effect or have changed.
- Applicable Law
This Policy is governed by UAE law and the GDPR, where applicable, which governs the processing of personal data – including data held abroad – by anyone residing in a member state of the European Union. The GDPR ensures that the processing of personal data is carried out with respect for the fundamental rights and freedoms and dignity of the data subject, with particular reference to confidentiality, personal identity, and the right to protection of personal data.
IINFORMATION ON PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
Big Luca undertakes not to disclose for any reason to third parties any of the information given by users during their visit and eventual registration to the Site, except those indispensable for the conclusion of the purchase and the subsequent investigation of the degree of satisfaction in relation to the purchase itself.
Pursuant to the current legislation on the protection of personal data, Big Luca International Consulting F.Z.E., headquartered in B.C. 1304464 – Building AFZ B1 – PO Box 113271 – United Arab Emirates (hereinafter “Big Luca”), as Data Processor, informs you of the following:
SOURCE OF DATA
The personal data held by Big Luca are those provided by users when they register (log-in) to the Site and/or the restricted area.
PURPOSES OF DATA PROCESSING
Users’ personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
- Purposes necessary for order fulfillment and delivery of services related to the Site and may be disclosed to couriers involved in the shipment of packages, insofar as such data are necessary for the work of sending and delivery;
- Purposes related to the fulfillment of obligations under laws, regulations and EU legislation, as well as provisions given by Authorities empowered to do so by law and by Supervisory and Control Bodies.
The processing of data for the above purposes is necessary for the performance of contractual obligations and therefore does not require the manifestation of explicit consent.
METHOD OF DATA PROCESSING:
Data will be processed in a way that ensures security and confidentiality, and will be done through electronic means.
CATEGORIES OF SUBJECTS TO WHOM THE DATA MAY BE TRANSMITTED
In order to carry out activities related to the execution of contractual obligations, Big Luca will disclose users’ personal data to its formally appointed and instructed appointees of the respective data processors
RIGHTS OF THE PERSON CONCERNED
Users may obtain from Big Luca, at any time, the correction and updating of data, the deletion, transformation or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, by emailing email@example.com
SITE COOKIES POLICY
Cookies are small data files created on the user’s computer in order to store information based on the user’s online activities. The Site may use the following cookies:
Session cookies are stored temporarily and have a limited validity in time, so they do not permanently record any information on the hard disk of the user’s computer. These cookies allow storing information related to the beginning of each user’s session.
Navigation cookies have the main objective to avoid giving suggestions that are not related to the user’s interests, rather offering direct and personalized commercial proposals. The usefulness of navigation cookies is based on temporary monitoring of Internet browsing. The user can always delete this type of cookies before starting navigation on other pages of the Site.
Statistical cookies allow the following information to be known:
The date and time of the last time the user visited the Site.
Access to the content chosen by the user during their last visit to the Site.
In order to compile the Site’s usage statistics, Big Luca uses statistical tools with a scope limited to the functions described in the previous paragraph that allow to know the frequency of user visits and the content of greatest interest. In this way, Big Luca can focus its efforts on improving the most visited areas and help users more easily find what they are looking for.
The Site may use the information collected to make evaluations and statistical calculations on anonymous data and to ensure continuity of service or make improvements to the Site. This information will not be used for any other purpose.
Without prejudice to the foregoing, the user may configure his or her browser to automatically accept or reject all cookies or to receive on screen a warning of the transmission of each cookie and decide from time to time whether or not to install it on the user’s device. To this end, it is advisable to consult the help section of the browser to find out how to change the configuration used.
Without prejudice to the above, it should be borne in mind that deactivation could affect the proper functioning of certain sections of the Site.
It is advisable that users take a look at the instructions and manuals of their browser to expand on this information:
If you use Firefox for Mac, select Preferences, Privacy and access the Show Cookies section; for Windows select Tools and then Options, access Privacy and then from the History Settings drop-down menu select Use Custom Settings.
If so uses Safari, select Privacy within the Preferences menu.
If you use Google Chrome, from the Tools menu select Options (Preferences for Mac), access Advanced, then the Content Configuration option of the Privacy section, and finally check Cookies in the Content Configuration menu.